Tuesday, December 29, 2009

West Elm Shopping Spree

When left to my own devices, shopping usually ensues. As it did yesterday and today when I scored big time at West Elm, which is in the middle of a lovely sale.

First, I found the perfect cushions that I have been in search of pretty much since we bought the Lexington Street house a year ago. We have a 172" built-in bench upstairs and seven of the blue cushions fit just right. I started out with four and had to go back for three more before they sold out, since the color is being discontinued and they were on SALE.

And my new Pendleton Woolen Mills blanket I got from my parents for Christmas looks great with them.
The second bargain item set were these white gallery frames. I had some B&W proof images from our wedding. (I know, I know, it was over a year ago...) Since our bedroom walls were completely bare, I think this collection really adds a lot at this point. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how well it turned out. I have three more frames to add to the wall between the entrance and Mitchell's closet door.



No comments: