Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wishes II




Here is by Christmas wish list, minus my birthday wish list. Does anyone else feel incredibly greedy making wish lists? Oh well, here goes:

Monogrammed/personalized note cards! Pretty, plain cards I can send for any occasion. Now that I am a lady, and all.


Eyelash curler. How lame, you say? Possibly, but I don't want to have to go pick one out myself. And it's just one of those things in life you should have.

A gym membership. If Mitchell hasn't gotten us blacklisted.

A long necklace. Trying to keep somewhat up to date.

Those socks you put on at night to keep the lotion in. My heels were recently likened to something unpleasant.

Sonic jewelry cleaner. I have done no investigation into this. But is there a product out there that is better than my Windex bottle? If so, then I want that.

Magazines: People, Us Weekly, Communication Arts, Dwell

Cute house plants. Love house plants. I think we're still in the clear and I'm far from becoming the "crazy plant lady" that Mitchell fears I will become.

Pendleton Woolen Mill Throw Blanket. Plaid, not "jacquard."

I still want Deliciousness from Crate&Barrel in the form of Sea Salt Caramels that Mitchell wouldn't let me order these for myself online. However, I did manage to eat the majority of the Euphoria box my dad got me. So, maybe not...

You have to admit, a pretty pair of gold earrings or diamond hoops would be pretty fabulous.

A condo in Nashville.

A couple of movies: Julie and Julia, Time Traveller's Wife

Got my Rosetta Stone - Spanish!! Haven't quite yet started learning, but still... Got my cute Envirosax!! Thank you, guys. See, this feels like a registry or something.

No comments: