Sunday, December 13, 2009

Measuring Tape


Mitchell and I were cracking up at this ridiculous guy on one of those home makeover shows where a couple takes on a massive project by themselves. This guy seriously went through about ten tape measures - was constantly cursing and asking where it went, and then had to buy more because he really couldn't find them. What a stupid thought - until I realized - that's me!! I just wandered through the whole upstairs looking for one of the three tape measures that I keep in rotation throughout the house. You never know when you might want to move the dresser, but you want to measure before you throw your back out for no reason. And they're never where I remember leaving them last. Boo. I think I found something to add to my Christmas list...

No comments: