Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A few more gift ideas

Still shopping for Oliver and I? Probably not. But we could use:

Music. I've been enjoying the Rockabye Baby - Good Day, Goodnight CD where they make lullaby versions of popular songs. Soothing for Oliver to listen to, and still entertaining for me. I here the lyrics in my head while I listen and sing along (not very well, but Oliver doesn't care). I know they have a lot of versions, including country. Other music is good, too. And then some is truly terrible.

Kid's books. It's amazing how quickly it feels like you've read everything in the collection too many times.

Paci Tether. We've gone from 3 to 8 pacifiers, and somehow they're even harder to find. And the worst is when we make it out of the house without one. So, attaching one to Oliver in the morning just makes sense. It needs to be something that works with his funky soothie pacifiers, and it looks like this kind with a thin loop would work.

No comments: