Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Diaper bag

It is time for Mitchell and I to part ways - at least when it comes to the diaper bag. He likes things orderly, and to only carry the necessities and emergency survival gear. And while I love our sleek, unisex diaper bag, by the time I pack my wallet, sunglasses, a bottle with ice pack, bottle for feeding and a burp cloth, I can't zip the bag. Then when he does use the bag, it's like handing over my purse and telling him to organize.

I think I've found the winner for diaper bag #2. It is a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag, which I swore I'd never own, as they're as mainstream as Uggs (yes, I note the irony with the previous post). But, it IS pretty. Girly, but not so girly that everyone assumes Oliver is a girl. And most importantly - it is the biggest diaper bag I can find. I suppose that is indicated by the "weekender" in its name, but that makes it the winner!

And no, I won't purchase anything of this matter until after Christmas... Hint. Oh, and they sell it at Goodnight Room

No comments: