Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pregnancy Craving

Not that I am about to lie and pretend that I ONLY crave it during pregnancy. However, I have decided that my "craving" has got to be to be chocolate covered caramel. Preferably chewy caramel covered in dark chocolate. With some sort of salt - be it sea or a variety of other funky flavors they make out there. One or two of these delectable pieces will satisfy a craving.

Yet in contrast to my preference for the gourmet, I have found a very worthy substitute in the form of Milk Duds. It does require an entire movie theater box to satisfy the same craving, however. Oliver may be predisposed to a love for the candy, and for the inevitable experience of pulling out one's own filling someday...

3 comments:

kburgott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kburgott said...

As demonstrated by your incredible disgust with chocolate covered peppermint candy.

Babs of Portland said...

Well, it's not a pleasant surprise when you think you're getting caramel and you get a big mouthful of holiday. Boo. I do also agree that I am craving spicy food, as you called. Thank goodness I don't have heartburn!