Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

One perk to working out at the mall in the morning? First in line for Honeybaked Ham and photos with the Easter Bunny. Happy Easter to me.


The holiday weekend started out with Mitchell and I meeting up with our good friends Andrea and Chris. It was the longest time I've been away from Oliver - 7 or so hours. Kerry watched him and we enjoyed life like we were young again. We had the most amazing burger concept - Peanut Butter burgers! Peanut butter on the bun as a condiment, along with bacon. Delish. Though, wasn't as enjoyable feeling sick at 1 am, and not fun at 7 am when Oliver was ready to be up. Can't party like we used to!

Easter has been eventful. Oliver turned 7 months today. We celebrated with friends, and I brought along my successful lemon bars. I've eaten enough chocolate to make my teeth ache. I missed my friend, Chocolate. And the Easter Bunny even brought Oliver a little bunny and book. All in all, a Happy Easter!

No comments: