Monday, January 11, 2010

Hurray!!


I received a surprise package from Mitchell today at work. So sweet. A box FULL of tape measures - eight of them!!

First, this is notable because Mitchell can be terrible at surprises. Can't stand not to say anything. But he ordered these a week ago and only this morning announced that I had a package arriving today!

This whole deal may have been partially the result of a rant about not being able to find a single blankety blank tape measure in the house or garage. Which was triggered by going to the dedicated quick-access toolbox only to find a gigantic packaging tape system stuffed into it, nothing useful and a complete absence of tape measures.

But now, I can have them everywhere I need. The bedroom, both guest rooms, the bonus room, the pool room, my office, my car and the mud room, both tool boxes... The possibilities are endless!!

No comments: