Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kids Gift Idea



Love this gift idea from Snapfish.com for the little ones. Take their picture and insert it into one of several children's books.

It reminds me of a customized book I received for my birthday - must have been turning 5. My name, Barbara, was injected throughout the story. I thought it was so cool and was therefore distraught when we came home to the entire living room in disarray. This was thanks to a pissed off Schnauzer puppy named Brinkley, who was not pleased to be left home alone for the evening. My customize - therefore irreplaceable, priceless and sentimental - book was destroyed and I was bummed.

While my custom book story did not end happily, I would think this is proof positive that this gift is sure to be a home run for any small bookworm.

No comments: