Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Resolutions. Sigh. The guilt of January 1.

Most of my resolutions are short-term, but then, most follow-through tends to be the same! 2013 missions as follow:

  • 10 lbs down by the end of January - for Andie's 30th birthday in Vegas. Followed shortly by Mitchell and my trip to Hawaii. I was considering aiming for the full 20 I have to go, but why set myself up for failure? 
  • Launch my Etsy site. It's been started, but not ready for promotion. Just going to try my hand at listing some antiques that I already have and am willing to part with. For the right price. It's my low commitment entrance into the world of "picking." 
  • Reconnecting with friends. No reason I can't visit my good friends around town for lunch. Or drinks. Or pedis. I've slacked off and been a bad friend. So this is my month to get back out there. Reading this and haven't seen me in awhile? Speak up - I'm yours! :) 
Other immediate 2013 missions include cutting Oliver's hair for the first time and getting Louie groomed for the first time. Things are getting shaggy around here. 

Cheers!

No comments: