Saturday, November 3, 2012

Growin' it for a Cause

This month is Movember - a borrowed holiday to support Men's Health Awareness. In honor, Mitchell and Jacob, among other friends, began November 1st cleanly shaven, and will spend the next month growing out a mustache. Not a beard or a goatee, my friend. A mustache.

Seeing as Mitchell has sported a goatee since before we were married, it's a big deal!

I've always said that if I were a man, I would grow out a beard or mustache at least once, to see if I could do it. It's on my bucket list, but I am actually glad, given the circumstances, that I cannot grow one.

In exchange for their efforts, they are hoping to have a little fun, raise awareness and raise some funds. So please, take a moment and check out our pages. Consider a hefty donation (our group goal is $2,000). And consider joining our group - Don't Fear the Stache. 

My "Mo Sista" Page
Mitchell's Page
Jacob's Page 

Happy Movember!

No comments: