Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot


Well, I had dismissed the idea of doing a maternity photo shoot. The thought of my bare belly hanging out was not very appealing. But, my work got me a very generous and sweet shower gift of a maternity and newborn photo session. Obviously I haven't gotten the newborn photos yet (they have you go within the first 2 weeks! Can I manage that??) but thought I'd post the link to the maternity ones. They actually turned out quite nice, especially compared to how one feels 20 or so pounds heavier than normal... We went out to a park in Hillsboro to take advantage of the nice weather - one of the few perks of having a baby due in September!

The photographer is Rebecca from Catchlights NW.

Here is the set that has been posted to her blog. Don't worry, no bare bellies. At least not MY bare belly...

No comments: